Why we're different
Why we're different
We love kitchens and appliances and have been going for over 40 years
10 good reasons to visit us:
- We’re a family business, passionate about kitchens, appliances and cooking. And guess where we love spending our time? Our family kitchen of course!
- Not only are we passionate about what we do - we also love learning new things about kitchens and appliances too. All our experts are trained and keep up to date with new innovations in the kitchen and appliance world.
- We believe in good old fashioned one to one service. We like to listen and consider your needs. We’re here to help!
- Our excitement for kitchens and appliances mean we are able to supply an extensive - and often exclusive - range of quality kitchens and appliances.
- We are proud to be operating one of the largest living showrooms with a range of kitchens and appliances on display, where working appliances can be tried and tested by customers.
- You'll find that we are competitively priced: where possible we will deliver, fit and connect your new appliance, dispose of packaging and recycle your old appliance.
- We want to deliver the best, which is why we have our own delivery team and kitchen fitters who know their stuff.
- We are based in Altrincham, Cheshire, but are happy to deliver and serve customers nationally.
- Looking for a trade deal? No problem, we welcome trade enquiries.
- Don’t just take our word for it - see what our customers have got to say!
We wish to thank you all for our fabulous new kitchen. We are thrilled with how it has turned out with the splashback fitted today being the final item. We have been very pleased with Steve Christiano overseeing the whole operation, not missing any little thing and ensuring we were happy with it all. The fitters, Simon and Liam were excellent, worked hard, and didn’t leave any mess. All our friends and family who have seen it have been bowled over at how super it all looks – almost too good to use! Many thanks again and may we wish you all the best for the Christmas and New Year period.